I also offer a one to one tuition service for those photographers that would to develop their photography further.
These sessions are designed to be individually tailored for the participating photographer and are aimed to focus on those areas of their photography that they wish to improve or take to a higher level. The tuition will take either a whole day or half day, and will be based on the Gower Peninsula. A whole day consists of seven hours in total with an hour break for lunch; a half day consists of three hours of tuition.
One to one tuition Full day = £180.00
One to one tuition Half Day = £100.00
If you would like to book more than one day, which allows you to develop ideas over a longer period, please discuss this with me as the fee will reflect whether accommodation is needed etc.
If you are interested in individual one to one tuition, please contact me with some of the following details:
- Your level of experience – beginner, moderate experience, experienced, advanced
- Your main area of interest
- Your camera equipment details
- The area(s) of your photography that you wish to improve
Once you have contacted me and arranged a date, please do the following:
- Complete a booking form and mark it as ‘one to one tuition’ where it asks for workshop/day course name and also put the agreed date on the form.
- Send the completed booking form plus a cheque if you wish to pay by this method to the address on the form. If you wish to pay by credit/debit card please indicate on the form where it asks for payment method and I will email you a link to our secure PayPal credit/debit card facility.
- Once payment has cleared, I will send an email confirming your booking and provide an initial itinerary of the day.